MCQ of Dust of Snow by Robert Frost, Class 10, English
After going through the MCQs of A Triumph of Surgery, The Thief’s Story, Footprints Without Feet from the First book and A Letter to God, Nelson Mandela, Two Stories about Flying, From the Diary of Anne Frank, The Hundred Dresses Part 1, The Hundred Dresses Part 2 and Fire and Ice, A Tiger in the Zoo and The Ball from the Second book, it’s the time to have a look at the MCQs of another poem. These MCQs have been created keeping the upcoming MCQ-Based pattern in mind. Students are advised to go through them carefully for better understanding of the poem.
We would love to see you scoring higher after reading the MCQ of Grammar, MCQ of Notice Writing, MCQ of Letter to the Editor, MCQ of Classified Advertisement, MCQ of Article Writing, MCQ of Business Letters. Besides, reading them will clear all your doubts about what kind of questions will be put up in the upcoming exams.
The way a crow
Shook down on me
The dust of snow
From a hemlock tree
a) Name the poem
1) Dust of Snow
2) Fire and Ice
3) A Tiger in the Zoo
4) The Ball Poem
b) Who is the poet of Dust of Snow?
1) El Bsor Ester
2) Eleanor Estes
3) Robert Frost
4) G.L. Fuentes
c) Which literary device has been used throughout the poem?
d) Where is the poet sitting in the poem Dust of Snow?
1) Under a laburnum tree
2) Under a hemlock tree
3) Under a peepal tree
4) None of these
e) Why is the poet upset in the poem Dust of Snow?
1) For he had lost his money
2) For his girlfriend had cheated on him
3) For he was sacked from the job
4) None of these
f) What makes the fine particles of snow fall from the tree?
g) What is a hemlock tree?
1) A poisonous tree with white flowers
2) A poisonous tree with yellow flowers
3) A poisonous tree with red flowers
4) A poisonous tree with brown flowers
h) What is the rhyme scheme of first stanza of Dust and Snow?
i) Which literary device has been used in Shook Down on Me?
j) What do the words ‘Crow’ and ‘Hemlock’ represent in Dust of Snow?
4) All of these
- Dust of Snow
- Robert Frost
- Under a hemlock tree
- None of these
- A poisonous tree with white flowers
Has given my heart
A change of mood
And saved some part
Of a day I had rued.
- What changes the mood of the poet?
- How does the poet feel now?
- What does ‘Dust of Snow’ teach us?
- Which poetic device has been used in ‘And saved some part’?
- What does the word ‘Rued’ mean?
- Which poetic device has been used in ‘Has given my heart’?
- What message has been conveyed in ‘Dust of Snow’ by Robert Frost?
a) What changes the mood of the poet in Dust of Snow?
1) Falling of snow particles on the poet
2) Falling of leaves on the poet
3) Falling of dust on the poet
4) All of these
b) How does the poet feel now?
c) What does the poem Dust of Snow teach us?
1) Find natural reasons to stay happy
2) Do ill to others
3) Fina a reason to hit the crow
4) All crows are cruel
d) Which poetic device has been used in ‘And saved some part’?
e) What does the word ‘Rued’ mean?
1) Feel happy
2) Feel remorse for
3) Feel ravishing
4) Feels on the top of the world
f) Which poetic device has been used in ‘Has given my heart’?
- Falling of snow particles on the poet
- Find natural reasons to stay happy
- Feel remorse for
Do share the post if you liked MCQ of Dust of Snow. For more updates, keep logging on BrainyLads