Poster Making Format, Examples, Samples, Marking Scheme
What is a poster?
A poster is a big notice. It tells people about something. It makes people aware of things that they need to know. A poster also has a message that is easy for people to read and understand on it. It is usually used or prepared to convey a social message with eye-catching images, quotes and other ways. It is an essential part of Class 11 English and Class 12 English Exams. It comes in choice with Notice, Invitation & Advertisement.
Characteristics of a good poster
- It must eye-catching Title, slogans, images & rhyming words
- It must have name of the issuing authority
- It must convey a social message
- It must have proper spacing and indentation if required
- It must have date, time and venue if it is about an event.
- It must appeal and convey a message to its readers
- It must have formal messages
- It must have a appropriate theme
- It must have formal tone and formal language
Samples of Posters
Marking Scheme of Poster Making
Poster Making carries 4 marks in Class 12 examination. The break up of these 4 marks is given below.
- Format : 01 Mark
(Title & Name of the Issuing Authority)
- Content : 2 Marks
- Expression and Creativity : 1 Mark
Grammatical Accuracy, Spellings, Presentation etc.)
Total : 4 Marks
We would love your reading of Formal Letters, Notice Writing, Formal & Informal Invitation, Classified Advertisement, Debate Writing, Speech Writing, Article Writing, Report Writing, Note Making, Poster Making, Short Story Writing, Leave Application Writing, Descriptive Paragraph Writing for scoring higher in upcoming examination.
Do share this post if you liked Poster Making Format, Examples, Samples, Marking Scheme. For more updates, keep logging on BrainyLads.