Important Questions of Vistas (Chapter-wise)
Chapter-1, The Third Level
- What were Charley psychiatrist’s view about him, third level and his stamp collection?
- What unusual things were noticed by Charley on the third level?
- What do you infee from Sam’s letter to Charley?
- Do you think the third level was a medium of escape from Charley?
Chapter-2, The Tiger King
- How did the Maharaja manage to save his kingdom?
- What miracle took place when the Maharaja was 10 days old?
- How was the Tiger King brought up?
- How did the hundredth tiger take its revenge upon the Tiger King?
Chapter-3, Journey to the End of the Earth
- How is Antartica a perfect place to study earth’s past, present and future?
- How has human created ruckus on ths earth since their inception?
- What are phytoplanktons? How do they work to run marine’s life?
- What is ‘Students on Ice’ programme? How has it drawn the attention of the world?
Chapter-4, The Enemy
- Why did Dr. Sadao save the life of that American POW’s life?
- What was the chief worry of Dr. Sadao’s father?
- Whom all (Americans) did Dr. Sadao remember standing at his beach?
- What makes a human being rise above prejudice and save the life of others. Answer this with reference to the chapter ‘The Enemy’.
Chapter-5, Should Wizard Hit Mommy
- What was the basic scheme of all Jack’s stories?
- How did Jo want the story to be ended?
- What ugly middle position was Jack caught in?
- How is an adult’s perspective different from that of a child’s perspective? Answer with reference to the chapter ‘Should Wizard Hit Mommy’.
Chapter-6, On the Face of It
- How did Mr. Lamb change Derry’s pessimism into optimism?
- What made Derry startled when he entered Mr. Lamb’s garden?
- How did Mr. Lamb view his bees?
- Can any one be transformed with love care and affection? Answer with reference to the chapter ‘On the Face of it’.
Chapter-7, Evans Tries an O Level
- Why was Evans called ‘Evans the Break’?
- How did Evans manage to escape despite the best efforts made by prison staff of H.M.Prison?
- How did the underestimation of Evans by prison staff cost dearly to them?
- How did Evans manage to have a last laugh?
Chapter-8, Memories of Childhood
- What was ‘Eating by Formula’ according to Zitkala-Sa?
- Why did Zitkala-Sa not want to get her hair gnawed off?
- What was the incident that left an indelible imprint on Bama’s mind?
- Why would Bama take such a long time to reach home?
Do Share if you liked this post. For more updates keep logging on Brainylads